AUTO ACCIDENTS AND INSURANCE
A. WHO IS COVERED? Anyone injured B. THREE (3) TYPES OF CLAIMS ARE POSSIBLE
- The first possible claim is for no-fault benefits.
- Medical and rehabilitative expenses.
- Replacement of lost employment income for 36 months.
- Replacement services up to $20.00 per day for 36 months.
- A no fault benefits claim must be made within one year of the date of the accident.
- In a fatal accident, a death benefit is payable to surviving dependents.
- Vehicle repair if collision insurance was purchased.
- The second type of claim is for damage to property.
- The third type of claim is for injury caused by negligence. An injured person may collect money damages for pain and suffering. In order to make this claim the injury must be death, disfigurement, or serious impairment of body function.
The Internal Revenue Code (IRC) 152(e) provides the rule governing dependency...
The probate court is created to supervise the orderly transfer of the property...
A. WHO IS COVERED? Anyone injured B. THREE (3) TYPES OF CLAIMS ARE POSSIBLEThe...
Personal injury claims seek compensation for a wide variety of wrongs. Claims...
It is not illegal to drive an automobile after consuming intoxicants. What is...